Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3 -Walking With Jesus



Bible Verse: Luke 24:15 New Living Translation (NLT) "As they talked and discussed these things, Jesus himself suddenly came and began walking with them."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I thank You for giving me this special time with You to meditate on Your word and to talk with You. Help me to see the beauty in nature, and when I see the intricacy of the flowers and trees and how everything in nature works together in perfect harmony, may it remind me of Your amazing power and love for all creatures.  Lord, come walk with me today . . . and EVERY day, I pray.  In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Alan Jackson "In the Garden"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!