Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15 - He Has Made Me Glad!


Verse: Psalm 100:4 "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name."

Prayer: "Lord, sometimes when I pray, it's just one long wish list of things that I want You to do for me. You have done so much for me already that sometimes I take You for granted. Despite the hustle and bustle of life, help me not to forget to thank You for all the things that You have done, are doing, and will do in my life -- and to praise You in all things. I bless Your name, O Lord. AMEN."

Song: "He Has Made Me Glad" by the Maranatha Singers
https://youtu.be/_jukcsdEUHU
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!