Tuesday, June 23, 2015

June 23 - With All I Am


Bible Verse: Psalm 28:7 New Living Translation (NLT) "The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, as the song below states 'you're the reason that I live, you're the reason that I sing.' There have been times in my life that were dark, but You have never left my side.  I trust You with everything I am to always be here with me now and forever. When my skies grow dark again, remind me that You,  O Lord, can help me to sing songs of thankfulness even despite my trials because You, Lord, are always faithful.  I thank You and praise You for being a trustworthy God! AMEN."

Song: Hillsong "With All I Am"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!