Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24 - Trading My Sorrows

Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV) "We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed."

Prayer: "Lord, it's midweek, and I'm really feeling the stress. I don't know if I can make it until Friday before I collapse. Uphold me with Your strength and remind me that I may be "struck down, but not destroyed."  Help me to trade my sorrows for songs of joy, for you alone, Lord, are my salvation! AMEN."

Song: Darrel Evans & Freedom "Trading My Sorrows"
https://youtu.be/dfR4pI_ZJdY
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!