Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17 - The Lamb of God


Verse: I Peter 1: 17, 19 "For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And it was not paid with mere gold or silver, which lose their value. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God." NLT

Prayer: "Lord, may I never take for granted the sacrifice that You made for me.  May I always keep Your cross within my sight, and thank You always for saving me from my empty life of sin. AMEN."
 
Song: "Lamb of God" by the Maranatha Singers
https://youtu.be/p03a3v3kK6E
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.) 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!