Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19 - White as Snow


Verse: Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, let’s settle this,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool." NLT
 
Prayer: "Lord, wash me clean of all my selfishness, my pride, and anything else that will keep me from making You the center of my life. Forgive my sins, and make my dirty heart as white as snow. Remind me that by the power of Your blood, I can be made clean me and become a totally new person. AMEN."
 
Song: "Whiter Than Snow"
https://youtu.be/NbZw6ynLwKk
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!