Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 28 - Nobody Loves Like My Lord


Verse: 1 Samuel 2:2 New King James Version (NKJV) "No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none besides You, nor is there any Rock like our God."

Prayer: Lord, I'm reminded of the song "Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places, and it seems to me as I look around me that so many people are doing just that.  If only they knew the amazing peace and love that can be found only in You!  Lord, I pray today that I can be a light that shines in the darkness of the space around me so that others can find their way to You, the one and only true source of contentment. AMEN."

Song: Don Moen "There is None Like You"
https://youtu.be/wPtSTpAba4w
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!