Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16 - He is Able


Verse: Romans 8:21 "God is able to do whatever he promises." NLT

Prayer: "Lord, so many times I try to do everything on my own. I think I have all of the answers and I don't need Your help. Remind me to trust You in all things, knowing that You are able to accomplish whatever Your will is for my life. I give You control of my life, Lord -- help me to surrender to Your will, knowing that You will do what You have promised. You are able to do above and beyond even what I can imagine! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: "He is Able" by the Maranatha Singers 
https://youtu.be/uhJlCJ8jkec
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!