Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22 - Who Am I?


Verse: Isaiah 43:1 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine."

Prayer: "Lord, sometimes I feel like I don't measure up to what others expect of me.  I feel "less than" and imperfect. Remind me, Lord, that as Your child, I am precious.  My value has nothing to do my talents, abilities, or accomplishments. Rather, I have worth because You died on the cross to save me from my sins and adopted me into Your family.  I am Your child. That is who I am, and that is sometimes all I need to know.  Thank you, dear Lord, for making me Yours! AMEN."

Song: "Who Am I?" by Casting Crowns
 https://youtu.be/VU_rTX23V7Q
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this song. It reminds me that no matter how much I feel put down by other people that I'm still worth something because God made me and he saved me and I am his child.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!