Monday, October 12, 2015

Oct 12 - Giving God Total Control

 
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 14:25 New Living Translation (NLT) "As they listen, their secret thoughts will be exposed, and they will fall to their knees and worship God, declaring, “God is truly here among you.” "

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I will admit that sometimes when I have worshipped You, it has been out of habit or ritual and I have simply gone along with what others are doing because it seemed like the thing to do at the time.  Lord, today, I recommit my life to You. I give You my heart and my soul, and I want You to completely recreate me. May my worship be totally genuine -- may I sing and pray from the very depths of my soul!  Lord, I want to be totally Yours, with no reservations.  I give You everything, every part of me. Make me whole, make me new, Lord -- make me more like You! Your love is everlasting, and I rest in this unfailing love.  Consume me from the inside out, Lord - - this is my prayer! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Hillsong United "From the inside Out"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!