Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oct 25 - The Source of Every Blessing



Bible Verse: James 1:17 New Living Translation (NLT) "Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Thank You for all of the blessings that You have poured out on me - - may my heart be dedicated to You and ready to receive the blessings that You pour out on me.  Keep me close to Your heart and walking in the way that You would have me to walk.  May I always be grateful for the things You give me and the people that You bring into my life. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!