Saturday, October 24, 2015

Oct 24 - Following Jesus

 
Bible Verse: Luke 5:11 New Living Translation (NLT) "And as soon as they landed, they left everything and followed Jesus."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  As baby ducklings follow their mother, going where she goes, doing what she does, may I learn to follow You in every way.  Make me willing to be used by You in whatever way You have in mind for me.  Help me not to rely on my own sense of direction, but to trust You to lead and guide me through this journey of life. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Chris Tomlin "I Will Follow"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!