Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oct 22 - Come Just As You Are


Bible Verse: John 4:14 New Living Translation (NLT) " ' But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.' "

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I come to You today with nothing in my hands. I don't have any right to think that You would even listen to me, but You have promised in Your Word that whoever believes and calls on Your name will be saved.  Today, Jesus, I cry out to You and ask that You will once again wash away my sins.  I start out each day with such good intentions, but by the time the day is through, I have often let You down.  Dear Lord, please walk with me today and hold my hand.  I come to You, just as I am, asking You to be in control of my life -- every thought that runs through my mind, every word that comes out of my mouth, and every single thing that I do. In Your precious name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Crystal Lewis "Come Just As You Are"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!