Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Oct 21 - This World Is Not My Home



Bible Verse: Philippians 3:20 New Living Translation (NLT) "But we are citizens of Heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for Him to return as our Savior."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Sometimes I get so "settled" into what I call my "home," as though this is where I belong, but there are other days when I just get "that feeling" of longing for Heaven.  I can't wait to see the place that You have prepared for me. I don't care if it's a cabin or a mansion, so long as it's near where You are.  Remind me that I am an alien - - I am not of this world, for Heaven is my REAL home! In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Jim Reeves "This World Is Not My Home"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!