Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Oct 28 - Total Surrender

 
Bible Verse: Romans 12:1 New Living Translation (NLT) "And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all He has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice - - the kind He will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship Him."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, May my entire existence be a living sacrifice.  Come, Holy Spirit, renew me and stir within my soul a longing to live completely devoted to God. I want to know You more! I want to love You more! I want to be more like You!  Lord, I give up my own selfish desires and I totally surrender my life to You. Take hold of the steering wheel of my life and take me anywhere You want me to go. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: Hillsong "I Surrender"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!