Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oct 20 - God Can Do the Impossible!


Bible Verse: Matthew 19:26 New Living Translation (NLT) "Jesus looked at them intently and said, 'Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.' "

Prayer: "Dear Jesus,  Help me never to underestimate what I can do with Your help. You walked on water, You healed the lame and blind, You raised people from the dead, and, perhaps most amazingly of all - - You saved a stubborn fool like me!  Who am I to question Your leading? Who am I to doubt Your power? You can do anything and everything, and with You by my side, so can I! All I need to do is call on Your name and believe that You will help me with anything that comes my way. In Your precious name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Nicole C. Mullen "Call on Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!