Thursday, October 15, 2015

Oct 15 - Praise the Lord!


Bible Verse: Psalm 150:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord, There are so many reasons to praise You -- my salvation, good health, a place to live, a loving family, a fulfilling job, a bright future, and the promise of Heaven.  I could never praise You enough for all that You have done and continue to do for me.  If I lived to be a thousand years old and praised You continually, I wouldn't even scratch the surface of returning enough glory to You for all that You are.  Jesus, I praise You with all that I am!  In Your precious name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Maranatha! Praise Band "Oh, For a Thousand Tongues to Sing"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!