Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oct 3 - To God be the Glory!


Bible Verse: Psalm 57:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens! May your glory shine over all the earth."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I can't take a bit of credit for any of the good things that have happened in my life -- it's all You!  You died for me, forgave my sins, rose from the dead to give me the promise of eternal life -- and to top it all off, you've given me a peace that I cannot even describe.  All the glory and praise belong to You, Lord, forever and ever! AMEN."

Song: Sissel "My Tribute (To God Be the Glory)"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!