Monday, October 19, 2015

Oct 19 - How Can It Be?


Bible Verse: Romans 8:34 New Living Translation (NLT) "Who then will condemn us? No one - - for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and He is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I have no words to express my gratitude for all that You are and all that You have done for me.  Your death on the cross frees me from the bondage of sin.  Your resurrection from the dead gives me the assurance of everlasting life. Every day, You intercede on my behalf, pleading my case to the Father, and marking each sin of mine that gets written in the Book of Life "FORGIVEN." How can this be? I am so unworthy! I have done nothing to deserve Your indescribable love and mercy, and yet You have saved me anyway! I bow before You, Jesus, and worship Your Holy name. AMEN."

Song: Stuart Townsend "And Can It Be"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!