Friday, April 8, 2016

Blessed Be the Lord God Almighty

Bible Verse: Psalm 113:2-3 "Blessed be the name of the Lord now and forever. Everywhere -- from east to west -- praise the name of the Lord." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, Oh How I praise You for all that You have done. You know everything about me, and yet You still love me. You knew me before I was even born and had plans for my life then. Walk with me today and help me to be a living example of Your love. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

Song: Maranatha Singers "Blessed Be the Lord God Almighty"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!