Thursday, April 7, 2016

Carry On Weary Traveler

Bible Verse: Galatians 6:9 "So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, Sometimes I get sick and tired of doing the right thing. It sure seems like those people doing whatever they want get farther ahead and are more successful than I am. But You have promised to never leave me or forsake me, and Your presence in my life is worth far more than any material things that this world could ever offer. Remind me that the eternal reward in Heaven is worth so much more than the petty problems I face here -- that all of the anguish and agony we go through will all be worth it some day when we see Your face! Help me to hold on, Lord, and make it through this day, putting one foot in front of the other, by Your grace. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

Song: Jordan St. Cyr "Weary Traveler
(Mobile users can click on the link above
 to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!