Saturday, April 9, 2016

This Is the Truth I'm Standing On

Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 2:19 "But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are His.” " New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Jesus, When the way gets hard and things get tough, help me to stand firm in Your truth and cling to Your promises in the Bible. Remind me that I am Yours and that You are always with me -- that Your promises never fail and Your strength is unending.  Go beside me each step of the way and keep me trusting in You for my courage and stamina.  Thank You for being such a wonderful friend and Savior. In Your precious name I pray, Amen."

Song: Leanna Crawford "Truth I'm Standing On"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!