Monday, April 11, 2016

Keeping the First Things First

Bible Verse: Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." New King James Version (NKJV)

Prayer: Dear Lord, Please help me to keep my priorities in line, -- to keep You as the most important thing in my life. Help me to seek Your will first in everything I do. I want to live Your truth in my life, to walk Your way in all that I do, to keep the first thing first -- and that is YOU! I love You Lord. In Jesus name, Amen."

Song: Consumed By Fire "First Things First"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!