Tuesday, April 5, 2016

In the Eye of the Storm

Bible Verse: Isaiah 25:4 "But you are a tower of refuge to the poor, O Lord, a tower of refuge to the needy in distress. You are a refuge from the storm and a shelter from the heat." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for being there for me through every storm that I have faced in life. It seems that no matter what the devil throws at me, Your love has protected me from it. Your loving arms wrapped around me keep me feeling secure no matter what happens. Sometimes I feel so alone, but it's then that I just have to call out to You and You come running to me -- even in the middle of a storm. Thank You for being my anchor in the storm, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen."

Song: Ryan Stevenson "Eye of the Storm"
https://youtu.be/X2FqFLKisys
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!