Thursday, April 14, 2016

You Are God Alone

Bible Verse: Psalm 62:7 "My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You and Thank You that You are unchangeable and trustworthy. You alone are the one thing in my life that I can count on to always be there through thick and thin, in good times and bad. You alone have the power to mvoe mountains in my life. You are everything to me and I am so blessed to be able to approach Your throne because of the sacrifice of Your son, Jesus. It's in His name I pray, Amen."

Song: Phillips, Craig, and Dean "You Are God Alone"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!