Sunday, April 3, 2016

Jesus Is a Chain Breaker

Bible Verse: John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I thank You for setting me free from my addictions. I pray that You will free me from some other temptations that I struggle with daily. I am human, and as a human I fall to sin daily. Help me to get up again and face each morning as a fresh start, remembering that You have already won the battle against sin and death. Those who You have set free are free indeed -- and I am one of those that You have truly set free! Praise God! Thank You, Jesus! Amen."

Song: Zach Williams "Chain Breaker"
https://youtu.be/XTJcCW_LLfQ
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!