Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Just As the Deer

Bible Verse: Psalm 42:1 "As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Please help me to be as desperate for You as a thirsty animal would be for a drink of cool water on a hot day. Renew in me the attitude that I had toward spiritual things when I first dedicated my life to You. I was so gung ho and excited about being a believer. Now, it seems that sometimes I am so jaded and get so easily discouraged. Please encourage me and may Your Holy Spirit live in me, enriching my soul. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

Song: Praise Song "As the Deer"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!