Sunday, April 10, 2016

Open Our Eyes, Lord

Bible Verse: Isaiah 42:7 "You will open the eyes of the blind. You will free the captives from prison, releasing those who sit in dark dungeons." New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Open my eyes to spiritual things. Help me to see beyond the daily grind, beyond the earthly things that seem so sparkly and appealing to think about Heavenly things, eternal things that are more important. Help me to focus my eyes on You -- to think more about You. Remind me of Your sacrifice on the cross and of How You died for my sins so that I could be made right with God. Thank You, Jesus, for saving me from my sins and giving me a chance to live a better life. In Your precious name I pray, Amen."

Song: Maranatha Singers "Open Our Eyes"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!