Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Shine, Jesus, Shine

Bible Verse: John 8:12 "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.” " New Living Translation (NLT)

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Thank You so much for shining Your light into the darkness of my life. Please set my heart on fire for You. May I shine a light in the darkness of this world and be a bright spot in others' days as well. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Song: Maranatha Music "Shine Jesus Shine"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the YouTube video of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!