Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sept 12 - Living by Example


 
Bible Verse: Titus 2:7 New Living Translation (NLT) "And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, Help me not just to believe in You, but to live like You.  Help me not just to "talk the talk," but to "walk the walk" as well.  May I lead by example in such a way that others who see my behavior wonder, "How come she's so happy and at peace?" or "Why would she want to do something without getting anything in return?" or "What makes her so different?" Lord, help me to be so closely connected to You that I absolutely ooze Your love into the world around me.  That's how I want to live -- giving everything I have and holding nothing back. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Sidewalk Prophets "(I Wanna) Live Like That"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!