Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sept 27 - Is Jesus Calling You?

 
Bible Verse: John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I must admit that I have never actually heard You speak out loud to me, but there are definitely times when I felt Your presence near me and felt the "nudging" of the Holy Spirit drawing me closer to You when I had strayed from the right path and gone my own way. Your patience never ends. You are so gentle with me. You don't make me feel ashamed or unworthy. Instead, You call me Your friend and tenderly lead me to Your side.  I know which button I would push if You called me -- "Answer!" In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: RoseAngela Merritt "Softly and Tenderly"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!