Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sept 29 - Lord, I Give You My Life


Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 4:6 New Living Translation (NLT) "As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to God."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I pour out my life to You as an offering. All that I have and all that I am is Yours. Help me to live my life in such a way that others can see that I am totally surrendered to You.  I hold nothing back.  You can have access to everything -- even the parts of me that I might keep secret from other people.  I want to be totally Yours, Lord, without any reservations. I bow before You, today, and offer myself up to You. Fill me with Your Spirit, I pray, and use me in whatever way You see fit. In Jesus' precious name, AMEN."

Song: Brian Doerksen "Take My Life and Let It Be"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!