Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sept 15 - Victory in Jesus!


Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:57 New King James Version (NKJV) "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I don't have to wonder if I have been saved. Thanks to Your loving and complete sacrifice on the cross, I have the victory over sin in my life. The devil cannot mess with me anymore. In Your name, I claim the victory over addictions in my life, over sickness in my life, and over difficult circumstances in my life.  I may not see immediate results, but I know that You are at work in my life and that eventually I will emerge victorious -- not because of anything that I have done, but because of Your marvelous grace and power! Thank You Jesus! In Your precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Bart Millard "Victory in Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!