Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sept 17 - In God's Hands

 
 
 
Bible Verse: 2 Samuel 22:31 New King James Version (NKJV) "As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, You said in the Bible that unless I become as a little child, I will never see Your kingdom in Heaven (Matthew 18:3).  Lord, I want to trust You completely with every part of my life.  I know that You know what is best for me in the long run.  You can see the big picture, while I can only see what's in front of me at the moment.  Help me to be as trusting as a little child. Lord, I place my life in Your hands today, trusting that You will take care of me. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Casting Crowns "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!