Monday, September 14, 2015

Sept 14 - Ten Thousand Reasons and Counting



Bible Verse: Psalm 104:1 New King James Version (NKJV) "Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I cannot begin to count the reasons for thanking and praising You.  There is nobody else who can love me like You do.  Your unconditional love and constant companionship are beyond comparison.  I am blessed to call You my Savior and my Friend.   I could never pray enough prayers or sing enough songs to capture all that You mean to me, but that doesn't mean I will stop praying and singing Your praises! May my life be a song in and of itself that constantly brings honor to You. I thank You and praise You for all that You are, Lord! AMEN."

Song: Matt Redman "10,000 Reasons"
(aka "Bless the Lord, O My Soul")
 
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!