Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sept 26 - After the Music Fades


 
Deuteronomy 10:21 New Living Translation (NLT) "He alone is your God, the only One who is worthy of your praise, the One who has done these mighty miracles that you have seen with your own eyes."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I don't want to just sing pretty songs to You. I want my worship to be more than just praising You and then walking away unchanged. Lord, help me to keep on serving You and praising You with my whole life in action and not just in song.  I want to still be honoring You long after the music fades. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Shaun Groves "After the Music Fades"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!