Monday, September 21, 2015

Sept 21 - Power in the Blood


Bible Verses: Hebrews 10:19-22 New Living Translation (NLT) "And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter Heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. By His death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting Him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Thank You for shedding Your blood on the Cross for me. Because of Your incredible sacrifice, I can now boldly approach our Heavenly Father without fear because I know that my sins have been vanquished by Your blood. The chains of sin that once held me in bondage have been broken.  The habits that used to hold me captive are but a memory. Thanks to Jesus, I don't go the places I used to go, I don't talk the way I used to talk, and I don't act the way I used to act -- and it's all because of the power of Jesus' blood! In His  name, AMEN."

Song: Tommy Coomes Band "There's Power in the Blood"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!