Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sept 6 - God Heals Broken Hearts

 
Bible Verse: Psalm 34:18 New Living Translation (NLT) "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed."

Prayer: "Dear Lord, I'll admit there are times when I have doubts, when nothing in my life seems to make any sense.  Just when I think I have all of my ducks in a row, a bunch of them wander off, leaving me completely frustrated and confused.  Sometimes even reading the Bible doesn't make sense to me -- it seems like there are contradictions that I can't make heads or tails of.  There are so many different religions, and it seems as though everybody is so sure that they have it right.  When I lose my way, Lord, hold onto me, heal my broken heart, and bring me back to Your side. In Jesus' name, AMEN."

Song: For King and Country "Busted Heart (Hold On to Me)"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!