Monday, September 7, 2015

Sept 7 - Don't Get Tired of Doing What's Right!


Bible Verse: Galatians 6:9 New Living Translation (NLT) "So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Make me a witness to those around me who may not know You.  That doesn't mean I should go around beating people over the head with my Bible, but that I should be ready with an answer if anyone has a question about my faith.  Help me not to get tired or "laboring in the field" for You, for there are oodles of people all around me that may be longing to know more about You if only given the chance. I may only reach a handful of people in my lifetime, but I know that every single soul is precious to You, for You would have died if there had only been one person on earth who needed Your salvation.  Keep me going, Lord, and help me not to get discouraged when I don't get any positive feedback.  I may be the one to plant the seed of faith, someone else may come along and water it, and someone else may get to harvest it.  Help me to be faithful in doing what I feel called to do and let You worry about the results. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: London Fox Singers "Rescue the Perishing"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!