Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sept 16 - Waiting on the Lord

 
Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:31 New King James Version (NKJV) "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  I am so impatient. I want what I want and I want it NOW! Lord, give me the patience to wait on You, trusting that You are in control of every situation.  You have promised that if I wait on You, that you will pick me up when I'm completely worn out and give me my second wind.  Lord, I do get tired a lot and feel like I just can't go on sometimes.  Help me to think of a soaring eagle at those times and remember Your promise to be my strength. In Jesus name, AMEN."

Song: Lincoln Brewster "Everlasting God"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)
 
 
If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!