Thursday, February 11, 2016

Feb 11 - Rising Above the Waves

  

Bible Verse: Romans 8:35, 37 New Living Translation (NLT) "Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean He no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us!"

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Even when the waves of uncertain circumstances dash against my feet, I can rest in the assurance that You will hold me up and keep me from falling.  Give me strength, give me hope, and give me peace, I pray. In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."

Song: Hillsong United "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!