Monday, February 29, 2016

Feb 29 - God Makes All Things New!

  
Bible Verse: Revelation 21:5 New Living Translation (NLT) "And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!”


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Not only have You created a new heart in me, but You have promised that one day You will wipe away all of the nasty filth of this world and recreate it into a new heavens and a new earth.  I can't wait for that day when I can behold the wonder of Your creation as it was meant to be, perfect in every aspect and totally amazing, awesome, and wonderful.  May I live faithfully each day as I wait for Your soon return, I pray.  In Jesus' precious and holy name, AMEN."
Song: Steven Curtis Chapman "All Things New"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!