Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Feb 24 - Just As I Am

  
Bible Verse: 1 John 1:9 New Living Translation (NLT) "But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness."


Prayer: "Dear Lord, I come to you today, wretched sinner that I am asking nothing but Your forgiveness and cleansing.  I claim Your shed blood on the cross to cover my sins and give me a new heart.  I come just as I am.  I have nothing to offer but my sincerely repentant heart. I believe Your promise that You will forgive me and accept me as Your child.  Thank You, Jesus, for saving me! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Alan Jackson "Just As I Am"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!