Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb 15 - Where the Healing Begins


Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:8 New Living Translation (NLT) "Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  So many times I have doubted Your ability to heal my body. I have questioned Your will in allowing bad things to happen to me.  I have built up elaborate walls to keep people out, because I don't want them to see the imperfections in my life. Ironically, though, it has often been those very "imperfections" that have connected me to other "sinners" just like me who are searching for a way out, for an end to their pain, for TRUE HEALING.  I thank You and I praise You, Jesus, for being my Healer.  Every day You take the broken pieces of who I have been and who I am and shape them into something beautiful -- and it is in ALLOWING YOU IN that I begin the healing process, not only in my body, but most importantly, IN MY SOULYOU are where the healing begins -- not in some doctor's or therapist's office.  Although you may use other professionals as Your tools, TRUE HEALING can only come from You.  I claim the promise in today's verse that You will provide healing for my body and strength for each day that I face. In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Tenth Avenue North "This Is Where the Healing Begins"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!