Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1 - I Love You, Lord!

  
Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 6:5 New King James Version (NKJV) "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength."

Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Take my heart, take my soul, take my mind.  I love You with all that I am.  Help my life to be a living example of what it means to love You and walk with You.  May my words and actions reflect my love for You. I love You Jesus! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Unknown Artist "I Love You, Lord"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!