Saturday, February 13, 2016

Feb 13 - I Could Sing of Your Love Forever

  
Bible Verse: Psalm 89:1 New Living Translation (NLT) "I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of Your faithfulness."


Prayer: "Dear Lord, When I think of how you have led me these past few months through medical testing and unknown doctor's visits, I am truly amazed at the sense of peace You have given me.  I feel You with me every step of the way.  All of my praise would never be enough to encompass who You are.  Truly, I could sing of You love FOREVER and it would never be enough! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Delirious "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!