Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Feb 9 - Flawless Before God

  
Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:34 New Living Translation (NLT) "And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the Lord. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.” "
 
Prayer: "Dear Lord, I am so unworthy, in and of myself, to even approach You; but because of Your amazing sacrifice on the cross, my sins are forever OBLITERATED!  Thanks to You, when I stand before God, He doesn't see my disgusting imperfections.  Instead, He sees Your blood covering my sins and making me FLAWLESS in His eyes.  Thank You, Jesus, for letting Your robe of righteousness cover my filthy rags of sin! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Mercy Me "Flawless"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!