Sunday, February 14, 2016

Feb 14 - Love that Never Lets Go

  
Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:3 New Living Translation (NLT) "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  Thank you for putting a "God-shaped" hole in my heart that could only have been filled by You.  I searched for awhile for something to fill that void, but in the end, I came back to the only true love that has ever existed -- Yours!  And now, as the song says, "I hide my weary soul in Thee."  Your love is my comfort, my strength, my joy, and all that I need to keep me going. Although the love of earthly friends, family, and other loved ones is wonderful, it is nothing compared to Your unfailing love! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Amy Grant "O Love That Will Not Let Me Go"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!