Friday, February 19, 2016

Feb 19 - In Christ Alone


Bible Verse: Jude 25 New Living Translation (NLT) "All glory to Him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are His before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen."


Prayer: "Dear Jesus, I place myself into Your hands.  You alone have the power to save, and I thank You for saving me.  Because of You, I have no fear of anything in this life. I have no fear of sickness or death, for I know that no matter what comes my way, You will be there walking beside me.  You alone give me hope, strength, and the ability to continue on walking this rocky trail.  I bless You and praise Your holy name, for You are worthy, You are my everything and I stand here trusting in You alone.  You left Your kingly throne, became a human, and went through hell for me.  And so, dear Lord, I stand purified in the sight of God because of Your sacrifice on the cross.  Thank You, Jesus, for who You are.  You are my very best friend and I thank You for walking beside me every day! In Your precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Adrienne Liesching & Geoff Moore "In Christ Alone"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)

If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!