Sunday, February 21, 2016

Feb 21 - Just Be Held

  
Bible Verse: 1 John 5:18 New Living Translation (NLT) "For God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them."


Prayer: "Dear Lord,  How marvelous it is to know that no matter what life thros at me, I can rest in Your promise to hold me and to NEVER let go.  The evil one has no power over me, for You won the victory on the cross and vanquished sin forever.  Help me to remember this when I try to fight the battle against the sin in my life on my own -- that it's pointless to do this without Your help, for on my own I am NOTHING. Please, Lord, help me to stop in the middle of my mess and just let You hold me! In Jesus' precious and holy name I pray, AMEN."

Song: Casting Crowns "Just Be Held"
(Mobile users can click on the link above
to see the Youtube video of the song.)


If, for some reason, the correct day's devotional isn't shown above,
 CLICK HERE to view today's devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write about anything, whether it's a question, a comment, or a problem with the devotional that you notice. You can comment anonymously!